All

Aloo paratha

Ingredients:
5-6 medium sized potato
3-4 green chillies
1 bunch - coriander leaves
1/2 tsp - black pepper powder
2 cups - wheat flour
Butter for frying

Method:



  1. Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them.
  2. In the mixer, grind chllies and coriander leaves.
  3. Now mix mashed potatoes along with chilli and coriander paste and balck pepper powder.
  4. Add this mixture to wheat flour and make a dough.
  5. Now make parathas same like you make chapattis.
  6. Heat the butter on a non stick tawa...and fry this paratha.
  7. Serve hot with chilled yoghurt or pickle.

3 comments:

  1. I�ve recently started a blog, and the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work. visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to state great weblog! I needed a quick issue in which I want to inquire if you don�t brain. I had been curious to discover how you center your self as well as clear your mind just before creating. I�ve were built with a difficult time cleaning my personal ideas to get my personal ideas on the market. I really do want to write nonetheless it simply appears like the initial Ten to fifteen mins tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Virtually any recommendations or even tips? Thanks! browse around here

    ReplyDelete
  3. An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I feel that it�s best to write extra on this matter, it may not be a taboo topic however usually people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers hop over to this site

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like :

Blogger Widgets